Troubled Nigeria head coach, Sunday Oliseh, has included Victor Moses in his programme for the 2017 Afcon qualifying match against Egypt billed to hold in Kaduna next month.
Moses, who is on loan to West Ham United from Chelsea, is yet to play for Nigeria since Oliseh became manager in July last year following the sack of Stephen Keshi.
Administrative sources have told supersport.com that the 25-year-old attacking winger will be recalled for the Africa Cup of Nations double-header with Egypt.
It is understood that Oliseh has got in touch with the former Crystal Palace man for the clash with the Pharoahs.
“Victor Moses is one of those listed to make a return to the Super Eagles. He has been in good shape and the coach said he has spoken to him and a number of other top players for the game against Egypt,” a supersport.com source informed.
Moses has had to stay away from international football following injury issues in the past year.
However, he recently restated that he remains “committed” to play for the Nigerian men’s national team.