Both teams go into the tie in fine form with the Catalans yet to concede a goal in the Liga so far and Real seem to score goals any time they want.
Carlo Ancelotti is set to be without key man Gareth Bale as the Welshman battles with a thigh injury which kept him out of Midweek’s UCL win over Liverpool at Anfield.
Stats, Facts and all you need to know about El Clasico.
The match welcomes a lot of new names as the likes of Ivan Rakitic, Claudio Bravo, Jeremy Mathieu, Luis Suarez, Toni Kroos, James Rodriguez e.t.c may all feature in their maiden El Clasico.
One of the greatest talking points of the match is the availability of Luis Suarez. The Striker is set to make his official Barcelona debut since his four-month ban for biting Georgio Chiellini at the World Cup and all eyes are on him to put up a great performance.
Time: 6 pm (CET)
Venue: Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid
Referee: Jesús Gil
• Barcelona are top of the Liga with Real Madrid four points behind in 3rd spot.
• Irrespective of the result at the Bernabeu, Barcelona still lie ahead of Real Madrid on the table.
• Luis Enrique returns to the Bernabeu as Barca coach having represented both sides as a player.
• Luis Suarez is set to make his debut having been declared fully fit to play.
• Messi is on course to break La liga all-time goal record.
• This is the 18th Clasico in 3 years.
• The game could also see Casillas equal Victor Valdes’ record of highest clean sheets with 7.
• Real Madrid have won just two of their last 17 meetings with Barcelona at the Bernabeu.
• Lionel Messi has the highest goals and assists in the Clasico history.
• On form Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 15 goals in just 7 games in La liga so far this season.
• Barcelona are yet to concede a goal in the Liga so far.
• Real Madrid have won their last 5 games in La liga.
• Real have so far scored 30 goals this season, posing the Best Attack in Europe.
• In their previous five meetings, Barcelona have 3 wins to Real Madrids 2.
REAL MADRID: Gareth Bale, Sergio Ramos and Pepe (Doubtful).
BARCELONA: Thomas Vermaelen, Adriano and Douglas Perreira.
Both teams are in extraordinary form and will go into the game with lots of optimism. My prediction is REAL MADRID 2-2 BARCELONA.