The Catalan giants had 6 players on the list but the big disappointment is the non-inclusion of either Neymar or Luis Suarez
La Liga have announced the official Team Of The Season for the 2014/2015 campaign featuring Six FC Barcelona players with Luis Enrique also scooping the Manager Of The Year award.
Claudio Bravo featured in goal while three Barca defenders made the cut in the back four.
In midfield, Ivan Rakitic was joined by Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez and Sevilla’s Krychowiak.
The front three wasn’t much of a surprise except for the exclusion of both Neymar and Luis Suarez as Atleti’s Antoinne Griezmann was preferred instead. He is joined by the great two, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
Luis Enrique also unsurprisingly won the Coach of the Year award.
La Liga Team Of The Season 2014-15
– Goalkeeper: Claudio Bravo (Barcelona).
– Defenders: Dani Alves (Barcelona), Nicolás Otamendi (Valencia), Gerard Piqué (Barcelona), Jordi Alba (Barcelona).
– Midfielders: Grzegorz Krychowiak (Sevilla), Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona), James Rodríguez (Real Madrid).
– Forwards: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid)
Coach: Luis Enrique (Barcelona).
Article: Adriano Correia – A Typical Barca Material
More from Soccernet.ng
- Chelsea target win against Burnley to boost Champions League chance
- Why I left Arsenal – Ajayi
- Guardiola hopes Champions League pain spurs on Manchester City
- Victor Moses sidelined by injury