- Enyimba will try to keep their hopes of winning the League alive
- Heartland will be battling not to be relegated
Enyimba will be at bottom club Ikorodu United tomorrow, while the match
between El Kanemi Warriors and Heartland in Maiduguri will be staged on
The El Kanemi vs Heartland fixture was originally
slated for last weekend, but a mix-up in the flight booking for
Heartland to fly to Maiduguri meant it was shifted to Tuesday.
However, the Sallah holidays on Monday and Tuesday have now moved this fixture to Thursday.
Heartland are seriously battling against relegation for the first time in their history.
‘The Naze Millionaires’ are 18th on the table with 37 points from 32 matches.
More from Soccernet.ng
- Chelsea beat Slavia Prague 4-3 as Arsenal defeat Napoli in Naples
- 5 Reasons why Juventus will qualify for the UCL semis over Ajax
- Man United dare Barcelona at Camp Nou
- I want to be famous like Jay Jay Okocha, says Iwobi