- Rohr has reportedly rejected a three-bedroom apartment provided to him
- The German has said he would prefer a smaller one instead
According to reports, Super Eagles coach
Gernot Rohr has rejected a three-bedroom provided for him in Abuja by
the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), saying it is “too big”.
63-year-old Rohr, who is married to an African, has inspected the
three-bedroom property in Jabi, but has now told officials he could do
with a much smaller apartment.
An official accommodation is part
of the benefits captured in the two-year contract the Franco-German has
signed to qualify Nigeria to the 2018 World Cup.
Already, the NFF have moved fast to also provide an official car for the former Gabon and Burkina Faso coach.
official car first purchased to be used by Sunday Oliseh is now being
fixed after it was used by Olympic team handler Samson Siasia beyond his
time in temporary charge of the Eagles for the AFCON 2017 qualifiers
against Egypt in March.
Rohr is on a staggering $47,000 a month and this salary is being bankrolled by a mystery sponsor.
More from Soccernet.ng
- 5 reasons why Man United can qualify over Barca
- I want to be famous like Jay Jay Okocha, says Iwobi
- 5 reasons why Barcelona will qualify over Man United
- 5 Reasons why Ajax can shock Juventus