The Mostbet betting company operates on the basis of a license issued in Curacao. In many countries, including Uzbekistan, it does not have a legal permit for its activities. Although there are no legal consequences for bettors for betting at the international bookmaker Mostbet, sometimes the fact that there is no local license can create some discomfort. First of all, we are talking about potential problems with access to the site.
Why the bookmaker’s website may not be available
As a rule, there are three potential reasons for the lack of access to the Mostbet website:
- Work by the bookmaker. In the event of technical manipulations, updates or hardware problems, the bookmaker may intentionally restrict access to the site for a short period of time.
- Hacker attacks. It’s no secret that computer scammers often try to gain unauthorized access to information stored on the services of a betting company. As a rule, such attempts end in failure due to the high level of network security, but occasionally, with especially massive attacks, the site may become unstable.
- Targeted blocking from authorities. They are related to the lack of a local license.
It is the third option that is the most common and it is with it that bettors most often have to “fight”.
How to bypass the blocking of the site of BC Mostbet Uzbekistan
The most popular option for solving access blocking problems is to use the Mostbet mirror. A mirror is an exact replica of a company’s main website that is identical to it in terms of design or functionality, but available at an alternate URL.
You can get the current address of the working mirror in one of the following ways:
- Contacting the technical support of BC Mostbet;
- Adding your e-mail to the mailing list;
- Using the Telegram channel.
There are also other options for solving such problems, namely:
- Smart bookmark. It is enough just to add the Mostbet site to your browser bookmarks and you will have access to it around the clock. In case of blocking, redirection to the working mirror will be carried out automatically;
- VPN services. These are special add-ons for Internet browsers that allow you to change the ip-address. Since blocking, most often, occurs on a geographical basis, it is enough to simply connect to the site from the domain zone of another country;
- Opera browser with built-in VPN. The principle of operation is absolutely similar to that described above, with the only difference that such a service is immediately built into the browser and does not require separate download and installation;
- Mobile applications. The easiest and most convenient way to solve any problems with access restrictions or blocking. By downloading the mobile application to your smartphone, the bettor will have round-the-clock access to Mostbet betting shop.